Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes 2023: EID is one of the biggest festivals for the entire Muslim community. There has been a great celebration observed across the globe. Here we bring you different kinds of the best Eid Mubarak wishes quotes, Ramadan Mubarak Wishes, Eid Al Fitr wishes, Eid Mubarak wish, Eid Mubarak Wishes in Hindi, Eid Mubarak Wishes in Urdu, Eid Mubarak wishes in English, Eid Mubarak Messages, Eid Mubarak Greetings, Eid Mubarak Images, Eid Mubarak pictures for this day. People share their wishes with their known and unknown ones. Different people have different ways to wish their friends and family members. In this technologically driven world, we have different medium to share our
People share their wishes with their known and unknown ones. Different people have different ways to wish their friends and family members. In this technologically driven world, we have different medium to share our happy Eid Mubarak wishes quotes. The only thing that we all have to do is to search right words to send our greetings to our friends and family. We can also prefer some traditional methods as they are very much effective. Below you will get different types of happy Eid Mubarak wishes according to your interest.
As You Know, Eid is a very popular festival around the whole world. This festival celebrated by Muslims in the whole world with full of joy and happiness. This is a day when Muslims around the world show a common goal of unity. This time Eid-Ul-Fitr/Eid Al Fitr is going to celebrate on 25th June 2023 in India. Here we are providing you some best Eid Mubarak Wishes 2023.
Eid Mubarak Wishes, Quotes, Messages | Ramadan Mubarak Wishes 2023
Every year there is a large number of people who celebrate this day with a grand celebration. But first of all, they send the best Eid Mubarak wishes. There is no doubt that will make Eid all more of a celebration this year. So you can send your happy EID Mubarak wishes in different and creative manner. Therefore, on this auspicious and great occasion, we bring you some creative happy Eid Mubarak wishes. You all know how to wish for Eid Mubarak. For wishing Ramadan Mubarak you can copy the given wish and send to your known.
- Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone. May you all have a very happy and blessed Eid. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help.
- Happy Eid and Happy Holidays to Everyone!
- Eid Mubarak. May Allah blessings are with you today, tomorrow and always.
- I hope you enjoy each and every moment of it. May God accept our fasts and prayers.
- May this special day brings peace, happiness, and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak!
- On Eid al-Fitr, I pray that Allah’s choicest blessings and love be showered upon you.
- On Eid al-Fitr, I wish you a joyous celebration and showers of Allah’s blessings.
- May Allah’s blessings be showered on you on this Eid al-Fitr!
- On Eid ul-Fitr, wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, peace, and success. Happy Eid!
- All the loving wishes for you today to bring much happiness your way. Eid greetings!
- I wish you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of his love at Eid and always.
- May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe.
- My well wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak, my dear.
- May God give you the happiness of heaven above. Happy Eid Mubarak To You All.
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Mubarak To You!
- May this day bring peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you the best time of your life. Happy Eid day!!!
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness.
- Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak.
- Wish you a Happy Eid and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
- Eid Mubarak to all Muslims around the world and may the blessings of Allah be with you today, tomorrow and always.
- It’s a day of rejoicing and bliss; it’s a day of blessing and peace; it’s a day to reflect and ponder; it’s a day to celebrate together!
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!
- Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but this is a special one for a very happy Eid Day.
- I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds,
- forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarak
- May the magic of this Eid brings lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with love.
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes Greeting Card Messages 2023
This is the most common and easiest ways to send your Eid Mubarak wishes in English or Hindi. There are lots of traditional greeting cards available at your nearby stores. These cards have some interesting and beautiful designs. You can either buy these cards or you can make them by yourselves. But we suggest that telling your loved ones “wishing you all a very happy EID Mubarak” is the charming alternative. You can purchase a card or write the given Eid Al Fitr wishes on it.
- Together with friends… Full of warmth and fun… Here’s wishing your Eid celebration is truly a special one! Eid Mubarak!!
- Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but the is a special one for a very happy Eid Day… Happy Eid Mubarak!!
- Earth can forget to rotate, Bird can forget flying, Candle can forget to melt, Heart can forget to beat but I’ll never forget to wish You “Eid Mubarak”!!
- May Allah this occasion flood your life with happiness your heart with loving your soul with spiritual your mind with wisdom wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak!!
- I wish a wish for you. The wish I wish for few the wish I wish for you is that your all wishes come true. So keep on wishing as my all wishes are with you. Eid Mubarak!!
- On the canvas of life we often go off color, but as long as people like you are there to add the right shades, life goes on to be a rainbow! Wishing You All A Very Happy Eid Mubarak !!
- Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideas you believe in the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak!!
- May Allah bless you on this auspicious day of Eid and may it be a new beginning of greater prosperity success and happiness. Wish you a Happy Eid MUBARAK!!
- May this… Eid brings Fun, Eid brings Happiness, Eid brings God endless blessings, Eid brings fresh love. EID MUBARAK to You with all best wishes. Wishing You All A Very Happy Eid Mubarak !!
- Hope Love and Laugher, warmth, wishes, joy and a bouquet of Eid wishes, jubilations, become a part of your Eid and Your Life. Have a Happy Eid Mubarak.!!
- May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual, your mind with wisdom, Wishing You A Very Happy Eid Mubarak !!
- May the angels protect you, may the sadness forget you, may goodness surround you and may Allah always bless you. Eid Mubarak!!
- Lonesome without you, Each and every moment. When I’m alone I close my eyes and think of you and thoughts of your love warms me inside and makes me smile. Miss you a lot. Eid Mubarak!!
- Here comes the day, once in a blue moon. With Chanda mama shining up bright and blessing everyone… It’s love so tender, merciful. Shining down on the earth wishing us. Happy Ramadan Mubarak !!
- Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak!!
- With all the love an SMS can hold and happy wishes too… This comes to say! May this Eid day be wonderful for you… Ramadan Mubarak!!
- May on this EID the plate of your life is filled with juicy Kababs & Tikkas topped with Chatni of happiness and covered with Salad of love! Happy Ramadan Mubarak !!
- Earth can forget to rotate, Bird can forget flying, Candle can forget to melt, Heart can forget to beat but I’ll never forget to wish You – Eid Mubarak!!
- May the door of this EID illuminate your heart, mind, soul and may all your prays be answered. Remember me in your prayers. Eid Mubarak!!
- May this year’s Eid give you all the happiness and Joy of this world and hope that the blessing of the AL-Mighty is with you… Eid Mubarak!!
- May the Blessing of ALLAH Fill your life with happiness and open all doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!!
- The moon has been sighted the samoosas are ready here comes EID so just go steady lots of dua’s is all I request and just wanted to wish you all the best. Eid Mubarak !!
- Like the color of silver in the night sky, the new moon rises, the holy month has passed, the fasting is over, tomorrow is a great feast of Eid-ul-Azha. Eid Mubarak!!
- With petals of roses, the palm full of holy water, the light of sunshine, the fragrance of flowers & grass with the dew I wish a very HAPPY EID TO YOU!!
- You are awarded a bouquet of good deeds, a vase of blessing, a parachute of glad tidings for completing the holy Ramadan. EID MUBARAK!
- You are awarded a bouquet of good deeds, a vase of blessing, a parachute of glad tidings for completing that holy Ramadan. EID MUBARAK!
- Of all the days to celebrate this outshines the rest, here is hoping that this EID is happiest and best! Eid Mubarak!!
- The moon has been sighted the samoosas are ready here comes EID so just go steady lots of dua’s is all I request and just wanted to wish you all the BEST. Eid Mubarak!!
- When the sun has set, and the day is done. I’ll break this chain, but only one. By the end of Ramadan, this whole chain will be all gone! It”s time for Eid and lots of fun! Eid Mubarak!!
- My blessing, congratulations and good wishes. I wish you the best of everything for not only in EID-UL-Fitr but also all the years ahead. EID MUBARAK!
- May God send his Love like Sunshine in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your heart and filled your Life with a lot of happiness like this EID day. Wishing you EID MUBARAK!
- Hope love and laughter, warmth, wishes, joy and a bouquet of Eid wishes, jubilations, become a part of your Eid and Your Life. Have a Happy Eid Mubarak!!
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!
- As Allah waters HIS Creation, May HE also sprinkle HIS wonderous blessings over you and your beloved ones. (Aameen). Eid Mubarak!!
- May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, you soul with spirtual, your mind with wisdom, wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak!!
- Can I stay here in you inbox & wait until the end of Ramzan so that I can be the 1st who wish a very sweet and Happy Eid Mubarak!!
- Being with you makes me the very moment of mine a celebration. EID Mubarak!!
- May you be guided by your faith in Allah & shine in his divine blessings. Eid Mubarak!!
- Look outside It’s so pleasant! Sun smiling for you, trees dancing for you, birds singing for you, because I requested them All to wish You – Eid Mubarak!!
- Before the golden sun rise, let me decorate each of the rays with wishes of success, prosperous and Happiness for you and for your family. Happy Eid Mubarak!!
Eid Al Fitr Wishes Quotes From Quran | Motivational Verses From The Quran
We know that this is one of the most auspicious occasions for the entire Muslim community so we need to take care of each and every minor ritual on this day. Wishing your elder ones is also an important ritual. You need to find the best EID Mubarak wishes and Quran is the best place to get your answer. A traditional quote wish from Quran would be the appropriate one to wish your elders.
- Is there any reward for good other than good? Quran 55:60
- No disaster strikes except by permission of Allah. And whoever believes in Allah – He will guide his heart. And Allah is Knowing of all things. Quran 64:11
- Say, (O Muhammad, to mankind): If ye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Quran 3:31
- … And whoever holds firmly to Allah has [indeed] been guided to a straight path. Quran 3:101
- Say, He is Allah, [who is] One, Allah, the Eternal Refuge. Quran 112:1-2
- And We have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most of the men know not. Quran 34:28
- And incline not toward those who do wrong, lest the Fire should touch you, and you have no protectors other than Allah, nor you would then be helped. Quran 11:113
- And We have sent you (O Muhammad SAW) not but as a mercy for the Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). Quran 21:107
- And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. Quran 25:63
- And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive [to Allah]. Quran 2:45
- O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient. Quran 2:153
- O you who believe! be patient and excel in patience and remain steadfast, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, that you may be successful. Quran 3:200
- Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, “When (will come) the Help of Allah?” Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near! Quran 2:214
- Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested [you]. And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life]. And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied. Quran 93:3-5
- And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient. Quran 2:155
- When the victory of Allah has come and the conquest, And you see the people entering into the religion of Allah in multitudes, Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance. Quran 110
Eid Mubarak Wishes In English For Your Loved Ones
EID is all about celebration and sharing wishes via messages will make your day complete. There are different kinds of messages to wish your loved ones. You just need to find the most appropriate words for your messages. A perfect wish you EID Mubarak message consist of all the important flavors of EID so choose wisely your words.
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with pleasure
& open all the doors of success now & always.
- May Allah bless you on this auspicious day of Eid,
and May it be a new beginning of happiness.
Wish you a Happy Eid Mubarak
- May on this EID the Plate of your life is filled
with juicy Kababs & Tikkas topped with Chatni of
Happiness and covered with Salad of Love.
- May Allah always bestow glories,
Successes & happiness
to you and your family, Ameen.
- Eid bring Fun,
Eid bring Happiness,
Eid bring God Endless Blessings,
Eid brings fresh love…
Eid Mubarak to You with all best wishes
- Sending you warm wishes on “EID-AL-Fitr” and wishing that,
it brings your way ever joys and happiness.
Remember me in your prayers.
- I wish this Ramadan, you are gifted
with blessings of Allah and
many treasured moments of joy!
- Of all the days to celebrate,
this day outshines the rest.
Lets hoping that this
EID is happiest and the best.
Eid Mubarak to All.
- Do you know what is the meaning of the word EID?
Eid is the combination of three meaningful words as follows:
E = Embrace with open heart
I = Inspire with impressive attitude
D = Distribute pleasure to all peoples
EID Mubarak To All.
- Eid Al Adha is eid of sacrifice and commitment to Allah’s orders, May Allah bless all of us with the same in all circles of life, and help all amongst us, who are helpless, worried, and waiting for his Rahmat, Ameen. Eid Mubarak To All!!
- May the choicest blessing
of Allah fill
your life with
joy & prosperity?
- I always wish you
and the hope that
you will have many
but still i would like this
to be your best of any. Eid Mubarak
- Its more than just an Eid wish, more than a message too. For it comes with warm and loving thoughts because it’s meant for you. Eid Mubarak
- May Allah’s blessings be with you today and always. Eid Ul Adha Mubarak 2016!
- May the divine blessings of Allah bring you hope, faith, and joy on Eid-Ul-Adha and forever. Happy Eid Ul Adha 2016!
- Eid ul Adha Is Eid of sacrifice,
And commitment to Allah orders,
May Allah bless us with the same in,
All circles of life,
And help all amongst us,
Who are helpless,
Worried and waiting for his Rehmaat,
Wishing a very happy Eid Mubarak
- My wish for you on this Eid,
My peace and joy embrace your life,
And stay on this blessed day and always,
Eid ul Aldha Mubarak!
- On the Holy occasion of Eid ul Adha that celebrates the Hajj, may you be filled with happiness and may every step of your journey through life be blessed by Allah. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid,
May Allah accept your good deeds,
Forgive your transgressions and ease,
The suffering of all peoples around the globe,
- On Eid Ul Adha, wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated and your prayers are answered by the almighty. Have a blessed Eid ul Adha!
- After congregational Eid prayer,
Sentiment reciprocated with deep sense of gratitude and manifestation,
Very very happy Eid.!!
- It’s a day of rejoice and bliss,
It’s a day of blessing and peace,
It’s a day to reflect and ponder,
It’s a day to celebrate together!
- As Allah waters his creation,
May he also sprinkle his wondrous blessings over you and your beloved ones,
- May the day delight,
And the moments measure all the special joys,
For all of you to treasure,
May the year ahead,
Be fruitful too,
For your home and family,
And especially for you,
Eid Mubarak Wishes Message In Hindi
Eid Mubarak wishes in Hindi are the easiest ways for the children to wish their elder ones in Hindu or Muslim Countries. They can easily arrange these wishes from here. They just have to learn these wishes and present in front of their loved ones. These are most effective way to share your wishes or you can also use these wishes with a greeting card. You can impress your loved ones with these wishes on Eid.
- “ज़िन्दगी तब बेहतर होती है जब हम खुश होते हैं, लेकिन यकीन करो ज़िन्दगी तब बेहतरीन हो जाती है जब हमारी वजह से सब खुश होते हैं ।ईद मुबारक!”
- “अगर हमारे वजह से कोई भूल चूक, गिबत चूगल ओर कोई नाराजगी हुए हो तो हमे सबेबरात से पहले माफ कर देना मेने भी हर एक को माफ कर दिया. अल्लाह क़बूल करे ।
- “मुबारक हो आपको खुदा की दी यह जिंदगी खुशियों से भरी रहे आपकी यह जिंदगी गम का साया कभी आप पर ना आये दुआ है यह हमारी आप सदा यूँ ही मुस्कुराएं ।
- “चाँद से रोशन हो रमजान तुम्हारा इबादत से भरा हो रोज़ा तुम्हारा हर रोज़ा और नमाज़, कबूल हो तुम्हारी यही अल्लाह से है, दुआ हमारी! ईद मुबारक! ”
- “ये सुबह जितनी खूबसूरत है, उतना ही खूबसूरत आपका हर एक पल हो जितनी भी खुशियाँ आपके पास आज हैं, उससे भी ज्यादा वो आपके पास कल हों । ईद मुबारक!”
- “इन ताज़ी हवाओं में फूलों की महक हो पहली किरण में पंछियों की चहक हो जब भी खोलो आप अपनी पलकें उन पलकों में बस खुशियों की झलक हो । ईद मुबारक!”
- “सूरज की किरणें तारों की बहार चाँद की चाँदनी अपनों का प्यार हर घड़ी हो ख़ुशहाल उसी तरह मुबारक हो आपको ईद का त्योंहार । ईद मुबारक!”
- “तू मेरी दुआओं में शामिल है, इस तरह फूलों में होती है खुशबु जिस तरह अल्लाह तुम्हारी जिंदगी में इतनी खुशियाँ दे ज़मीन पर होती है, बारिश जिस तरह । ईद मुबारक!”
- “सूरज की किरणें, तारों की बहार चाँद की चांदनी, अपनों का प्यार आपका हर पल हो खुशहाल उसी तरह मुबारक हो आपको ईद का तयोहार । ईद मुबारक!”
- “रिश्ते खून के नहीं होते, रिश्ते एहसास के होते हैं, अगर एहसास हो तो अजनबी भी अपने होते हैं, और अगर एहसास ना हो तो अपने भी अजनबी हो जाते हैं । ईद मुबारक!”
- “हर दिन अच्छा नहीं हो सकता लेकिन हर दिन में कुछ अच्छा ज़रूर होता है । ईद मुबारक!”
- “गलती कबूल करने और गुनाह छोड़ने में कभी देर ना करें क्योंकि सफर जितना लम्बा होगा वापसी उतनी मुश्किल होगी ।
- “आज खुदा की हम पर हो मेहरबानी करदे माफ़ हम लोगो की सारी नाफ़रमानी ईद का दिन आज आओ मिलकर करें यही वादा खुदा की ही राहों में हम चलेंगे सदा यही है, हमारा वादा । ईद मुबारक!”
- Sada haste raho jaise haste hain phool,
Duniya ki sare gham tumeh jaye bhool,
Charo taraf phailao khushion ka geet,
Eisi umeed ka sath Yaar tumhe
MUBARIK ho EID.
- Rabb kare tu sada hasdi rahe,
koi dukh tere nere vi na aave,
hor ki dua manga rabb to,
tenu sadi vi umar lag jaave!!!
Eid Dian Mubarakan Hoon Tanu
- mubarak mubarak
shaadi ki mubarak
aray nhi EID MUBARAK
itni kushi main sab kuch bul gaya pr tumhe nhi
maza karo, pyaar karo,ishq karo, or ha muje vapas sms karo
Meri lye Eid ki sirf ek mathlab hai vo hai Tum
Intezaar hai kab ho jayegi Hum
islye Mubarak mubarak
- Mai Ne Chaha Tuje Eid Pe Kuch
Pesh Karon, Jis Mai Ehsas K Sab
Rang Ho Roshan Roshan, Jis Mai
Aankhon Ke Tarashe Hoye Moti
Lakhon Jis Mai Shamil Ho
Mere Qalab Ki Dharkan Dharkan.
- Jab Kabhi Bin Mange Aap
Per Khushion Ki Barsaat Ho,
Jab Kabhi App Ka Dil Anjaani
Khushi Se Betaab Ho, To
Samaj Lena Koi Aap Ko Duaon
Main Yaad Kar Raha Hai.
- As You Celebrate The Eid
Spread The Message Of Love,
Togetherness And Brotherhood.
May ALLAH Bring Abundant Happiness
And Blessings Into Your Life And Family.
Happy Eid Mubarak
- May God Flood Your Life With Happiness,
Heart With Love,
Soul With Spiritual Strength
And Your Mind With His Wisdom?
There Are Many Days To Celebrate
But Without Any Doubt,
This One Shines The Rest.
Enjoy Your Eid. Happy Eid Mubarak.
- May the day delight
and the moments measure all the special joys
for all of you to treasure.
May the year ahead
be fruitful too,
for your home and family
and especially for you.
Happy Eid Mubarak To You…
Eid Mubarak Wishes, Messages, Images & Pictures 2023
We wish you like our collection of Happy Eid Mubarak wishes, messages, quotes, pictures, and images. These types of wishes are suitable for your all age group relatives. Your elders have complete knowledge of the ritual and tradition about this day. So if we can present an old traditional wish for them then they will become very happy and give the blessing to you. Please do not forget to share this article on Facebook, WhatsApp, Hike, BBM we chat, Instagram, line, Viber, Pinterest, stumble upon, twitter etc. Do let us know your comments below the article in the comment box. Stay connected with us to get more updates on Eid 2023.